A chance to join an award winning customer 1st Fintech player. Technical Development Lead available.
- Interviews slots Wednesday and Thursday
- World leader - FinTech
- This is an exclusive role to MAP
One of Australia's leading customer centric business is about to launch leading cutting edge products in financial services. One of the most unique and innovative companies in the world.
This role offers an amazing opportunity to join an organisation that is poised for growth as the next challenger brand in the Australian market, with a presence supporting customers in more than 40 countries worldwide and market leader in corporate financial solutions in the US, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Based in Sydney CBD, this opportunity will offer the successful candidate a modern, fun and collaborative working environment, a good work/life balance, personal/professional development training and access to health and wellness programs.
This incredible opportunity will be integral as we embark on agile and continuous integration and deployment in order to achieve agility in delivery and speed to market.
The hands on Technical Lead will help us to drive innovative solutions and bring the expertise in this field. Within this role, key responsibilities would entail:
· Working with Business Analysts / UI Designers to ensure requirement clarity, as well as offering technical input into the requirements process
· Working with Solution Designers to maintain oversight and consistency to the solution design
· Working with the test team to ensure applications are robust, resilient, and scalable
· Contribution to continuous innovation in development practices, team processes, and technical design
· Working with a continuous integration/delivery pipeline
· Working with both enterprise assets/systems as well as cloud based solutions/components
· Presenting to internal colleagues/stakeholders and external meet-ups/conferences
· Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous Integration environments
· Knowledge of code quality analysis tools: coverage, duplication, complexity, dependency analysis and standards (SonarQube)
· Knowledge of performance engineering considerations, techniques and practices Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills
· Experience in leading, coaching and mentoring software development teams and delivering working software together with them
· Excellent knowledge of core Java, Enterprise Java (J2EE), and J2EE API's.
· Demonstrated architectural experience.
· Proven experience and knowledge of OO (Object Orientated) design concepts.
· 10+ experience in working Java/J2EE technologies
· Experience in leading the development teams
· Front End technologies: Angular 1.x, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS and Java script
· Backend Technologies: Java-JEE, Spring 3.0, Spring MVC, SOAP/ Restful Web Services, JPA and Open JPA
· Experience in working with API security and Single sign-on ex: SAML, Oauth and OpenID
· Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools: Atlassian tool set (JIRA, BitBucket and Bamboo) SonarQube, Artifactory.
· Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
· Strong, existing experience in leading technical teams
· Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
· Experience working with Agile working methodology - SCRUM (TDD, BDD etc..)
· Experience working with cloud platforms (Azure preferably )
· Ability to research development improvements and keep up to date with best software practices.
If you are a strategic thinker, who has a passion for motivating others and creating collaborative partnerships, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please send a copy of your resume by going through the link below and if possible a cover letter explaining your suitability, all candidates with the correct level of experience and skills will be contacted.
Please feel free to contact me for a confidential chat 0450 305 680 or email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org