Posted on February 19th, 2018
Project Management / Team Lead
Type: Contract or Temp
- Long term Contract & Amazing Day Rates $
- Outstanding culture and Employer of Choice
- Immediate Start, Sydney CBD
Primary purpose of the position
The role of Project Management Office Specialist is to:
• Support the implementation of the enterprise PMO. Assist in developing and implementing frameworks, process, standards, reports and tools that support portfolio management, project delivery, governance and assurance.
• Programme/Project Management Certification e.g. P30/MSP/PMBOK/Prince 2 certification desirable/ITIL
• Appropriate tertiary qualifications or relevant, equivalent industry experience or srong knowledge of best practice project management processes and experience in the application of project management methodologies.
• Ideally possessing experience in the Super or financial services industry
• Relevant tertiary qualification with at least 5 years' experience in a PMO environment or have hands on portfolio management or a related discipline. Preference will be given to those with a financial services (superannuation desirable) background but other industry experience will be considered.
• Relevant experience in the management of assurance, compliance and or risk assurance activities.
• Experience in and sound knowledge of business and IT project management, project development lifecycles and software development frameworks.
• Extensive experience and demonstrated skill in strategic scheduling and resource scheduling and coordination of cross project/multi project impacts.
• Extensive experience in the use of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as an aptitude for acquiring skills with other software, MS Project, Open Workbench or similar application
• Team player with strong communication, facilitation, consultation, influencing, negotiation and reporting/presentation skills and an ability to foster and maintain collaborative working relationships both within and outside the organisation.
• Highly developed strategic, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills with proven experience in researching and analysing complex information, identifying risks and opportunities, making recommendations for mitigation strategies to drive performance and resolving complex issues to deliver innovative solutions.
• Good financial literacy and experience in procurement of skills and resources to meet project requirements.
Interviews happening this week. Please apply through this advert, if you have any specific questions then please get in touch.
Lee@maptalent.com.au - 0426973743