Senior Web Developer - (Sitecore & .NET)
Posted on November 13th, 2018
Software - Developer
Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Cool digital products
- Bleeding edge technologies
Senior Web Developer
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced passionate Web Developer with experience with Sitecore, to work within a team of talented and passionate developers to enhance and support their online presence and also to work on groundbreaking high profile customer product initiatives.
With that I'm looking for a real passionate "Techie" who can really blend in and add value to the team.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with Sitecore – proficient in minimum 8.2 upwards
- Proficient in the development of technical solutions on a range of platforms, with a particular focus on the .NET stack.
- Visual Studio, Microsoft .NET framework, C#, TFS, IOC, Dependency injection
- Experience with Jenkins pipeline, AWS, Lambdas
- Experience with Webforms , MVP, MVC, and WebAPI preferable
- Demonstrated experience in working across multiple projects with exposure to sitecore features such as personalisation, workflow, and engagement plans, EXM, XDB, Xconnect, SXA.
- Microsoft Azure experience (experience with PowerShell scripting, desired state configuration, resource management & classic infrastructure is desirable)
- Solid understanding of patterns and practices and their application
- Sound knowledge of OO techniques
- Thorough understanding of SOLID principles and Agile development methodology (actual Agile principles- including TDD and refactoring) and regression testing.
- Sound working knowledge of digital production processes, CMS platforms and their use, information architecture, wireframes, node diagrams.
- Excellent communication ability with various stakeholders and proven experience in business and technical writing.
- Keen ability to trouble shoot issues in a range of scenarios.
If your on the lookout to join an expert development team and have the autonomy to do your work whilst also learning new things then submit your CV via the portal or direct to email@example.com