Graphic Designer x3
Posted on September 10th, 2018
Web / Multimedia Designer
Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Full time role, training on offer
- 3x Graphic Designers required
- Digital Artist
A leading digital player. 3 (Three) Graphic Designers /Artist opportunities available.
This company offers you an amazing leader and mentor, somebody who is passionate about people development.
About the role:
Located in Bankstown, working for a huge digital player. Super creative environment, incredibly supportive culture. What you will get to do:
What experience you need for a successful application:
- Produce high volumes of accurate finished artwork for catalogue and point of sale utilising Apple Mac computers and related software
- Adhere to creative design and layouts communicated to studio either electronically, visually or verbally.
- Maintain all brand guidelines and standards.
- 12+ months experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Previous exposure in a collaborative environment with the ability to work closely with managers and stakeholders to build effective relationships.
- Knowledge of up to date printing and production processes.
- Solid experience in working within rigid production guidelines and the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of prepress for catalogue and point of sale file preparation.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (Minimum CS6) and Excel.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to hit the ground running, thrive in a high pressured, dynamic and deadline driven environment is a must.
- A Degree/Certificate in Graphic Design.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Quick turn around in the recruitment process. Don't miss out :-)