Posted on November 12th, 2018
Project Management / Team Lead
Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Major intergration program
- The best working culture in financial services
- Agile environment - No Red Tape
MAP are looking for a contract Project Manager with demonstrated expertise and knowledge of the planning and delivery phase of Merger and Acquisitions (M&A) and or large-scale business and technology transformation programs. The role requires the Project Manager to have strong delivery and business analysis skills who can take full accountability for one of the workstreams to ensure the end-to-end integration from the vendor to business and technology environment.
The Project Manager for the workstream is responsible for the planning, coordination, analysis / design and implementation of the business initiatives within the broader business program.
Key skills required
Interviews happening this week!!
- 5 - 7+ years experience Project Management experience
- Experience within Insurance ideally Life Insurance
- Experience working across large intergration programs
- Business content expertise in one of the business workstreams (eg. Life Products, Claims, Investments, Finance etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding stakholder engagement
Please apply through this advert or alternatively contact me directly on 0426973743. This opportunity will not last long.