PMO / Project Coordinator - Contract - Immediate start
Posted on July 11th, 2018
Project Management / Team Lead
Type: Contract or Temp
- Contract PMO / Project Co-ordinator - Immediate Start
- Outstanding leadership and culture
- Above market day rates / long term program
- Contract PMO Coordinator role
- Outstanding culture
- Amazing day rates - immediate start - Long term Program
We have 6 month contract opportunity for a Project Coordinator in MAC PARK!
Our client is the number 1 player in their industry sector and have one of the best working cultures across Sydney. Amazing agile maturity, they are a dream to work for.
If your interested in joining a fast paced and dynanmic enviornment then this position is perfect for you.
Key skills needed
- Knowledge and exposure to Project Management and/or PMO teams
- Good administration skills
- Microsoft Office suite skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) plus experienced using Project, Visio and Sharepoint
- Financial acumen
- Highly organised, able to effectively prioritise
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active and a self-starter
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to be structured in an un-structured environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong relationship development skills
Key Activities in this role - you need expereince in the following
Activities may take place at a project or program level.
- Financial tracking, management and commercials
- Actions from Board meetings and Steering Committee meetings
- Microsoft Project
- Risks and Issues log management
- Monthly Internal Project Communications
- Request to Execute and other governance approval
If your a Project Coordinator looking for new roles, please get in touch ASAP this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Lee@maptalent.com.au / 0426973743