IT Project Manager - Contract - Immediate start
Posted on July 10th, 2018
Project Management / Team Lead
Type: Contract or Temp
- Outstanding rates
- 12 months daily rate contract
- Agile Environment
Join this market leading Australian brand working on a range of awesome IT Projects
This is an exclusive role to MAP Talent.
This position is ideal for a can do "hand's on" mid-level or Snr Project Manager who is keen to develop their experience. The leader has a fantastic rep for helping to developing mid level project managers to reach Snr Project and Program Management level.
As part of an aggressive and exciting expansion in delivering customer solutions using cutting edge technologies, this group is looking for a talented, committed and motivated person to join their growing team as a Project Manager.
You most have effective and strong communication skills, you will have the proven experience and ability to manage clients expectations successfully and always strive for the highest level of professionalism.
If you are self-motivated, driven, highly organised and pro-active project management professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills and would like to be a part of this exciting organisation, please forward your resume and some examples of your recent project experience
Key responsibilities include:
• End to end Project Management
• Stakeholder management and communication
• Construction and maintenance of the project plan, release plan and schedule
• Monitoring of project progress and sprint management
• Managing and controlling scope
• Issue, risk and change management
• Managing several concurrent projects
• Managing to budget (resource, dollars)
• Run daily stand ups, sprint planning sessions & retrospectives
• Ability to manage project priorities & cross-project priorities
Essential Skills & Experience
• 5+ years experience as Project Manager in IT related projects
• Passionate, driven and up beat people only apply
• Solid stakeholder management skills and experience senior level of management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills appropriate for mid-level management to executives. The ability to convey technical concepts in a business context.
• Experience working across a Master Data Management Project would be highly beneficial
• Experience with supply chain or logistics would be advantageous
To apply please send a copy of your resume by going through the link below and if possible a cover letter explaining your suitability, all candidates with the correct level of experience and skills will be contacted.
Please feel free to contact me for a confidential chat 0426973743 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org