Business Analyst (Digital) Loyalty / Rewards
Posted on August 30th, 2018
Type: Contract or Temp
- Loyalty / Rewards / Digital transformation
- Long term contract paying high $$$
- Digital Customer focus
A newly created role, long term contract opportunity, huge digital transformation with a focus on customer experience.
You will be joining an organisation in the middle of a period of extensive digital transformation, with an opportunity to make significant impact.
Great working environment! Agile and minimal red tape.
As the digital Business Analyst you will be responsible for managing key aspects of the project life-cycle phases including requirement definition and user solution reviews. Key Responsibilities:
The role will be supporting our Digital Transformation Program. The key accountabilities for the role include:
The key requirements (which are essential to this role) include:
- Create and develop the product backlog writing features, epics, user stories and acceptance criteria to ensure a well communicated, consistent and aligned scope.
- Facilitate and lead requirements gathering and validation workshops to elicit detailed product and user needs across the business, technology and third parties.
- Support the Product Manager in engaging with and managing key stakeholders, the customer and the development team.
- Conduct research and analysis of requirements and proposed solutions to clearly articulate the product features, risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies.
- Advocate and champion agile and lean ways of working through a variety of workshop techniques to create a prioritised list of product features.
- Work collaboratively within the scrum team to break down large user stories to sprint size stories, sharing lessons learned and best practices.
- Identify and articulate impacts to processes based on requirements, and define and agree the resulting business process change with stakeholders
- Experience working as a BA within an agile development team. Experience in digital website (including working on AEM CMS integration projects) and/or app development, in the B2C market. Experience working for an enterprise level organisation or a company with a large technology stack, aware of the complexities and dependencies in these eco-systems.
- Business knowledge of open API's and appreciation of digital technology frameworks, capable of articulating requirements of a technical nature.
- Sound knowledge of what's involved in digital builds across web and native mobile, including foundational requirements like data layers, SEO and accessibility guidelines.
- Sound knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- Possess excellent facilitation skills across varying business, agencies and technology.
- Is methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Team player with personable skills.
- Experience working in agile scrum teams with Product Owners or Managers.
- The innate ability to understand both technology and business requirements.
- Deep analytical skills with a curious nature to ensure all requirements are relevant and there are no gaps.
- Loyalty / Rewards experience would be a major advantage
Please click the button to apply, shortlisting will begin tomorrow morning